PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quads are not always invincible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quads are not always invincible

Thought this was an interesting, long shot kind of hand. At least it was not in the WSOP Main Event like happened to one dude. Decided to not post this in the bad beat section because I am not complaining; I was not going to fold in that spot heads up anyways and still finished 2nd. Feel free to discuss any similar situations where a real monster hand (and not just AA) got cracked One lesson learned...I will never fist pump when I hit quads until the hand is complete.

Oh that hurts just to watch be replayed... Gotta hate when the 1 outers get hit like that.

Comment

you need some tissues sir???
      jeez that is sick!!

ok how about this so last week im holding JJ on the button in a 2/5 cent cash game i raise it up to 4 bb BB calls flop JJ9 i wet myself i do a little jig.

all of a sudden as ive checked bb shoves all in for $4 im holding $6 i press call with a big fat cheesy grin he turns over KK turn Q river 10 he hits a str8 flush !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.