PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Roundup Hand Replayer thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Roundup Hand Replayer thread

Last edited by ericnnancy; Mon Mar 07, 2011, 03:37 PM.

deleted as it was wrong

Gidee Up!

Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Oct 27, 2011, 12:30 PM. Reason: UnSticky

Comment

Looks like if eric wasnt holding him back Lobatillo might have won that tourney

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
        Eric I'm not sure why you posted this hand? We already know you are a donkey! LOL!

Gidee Up!

Yeah, the things I have to do to write my article. It was a small FPP tournament so I could get some hands in the replayer for this week's Weekly Roundup. Sorry to disappoint you by winning.

Comment

deleted as it was wrong

Last edited by 19honu62; Tue Mar 08, 2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
              Once again I ask..... not sure why you posted this hand? You won the tourney and rather than choosing a hand that you used your ( skillz ) LOL to win you post this one! Are there more to come or did you just post this so people would call you a donkey and you could explain that you won it!

Well, I guess I don't mind being called a donkey when I am trying to help players, and besides if you read my article last week, you would know that many WSOP champions would be considered donkeys too for the hands they played. So, yes, put me in the same category as some of the best players in the world if it makes you feel good.

Comment

Not sure what the reasoning is for this thread to be stickied.... we already have a hand analysis forum

Comment

You have absolutely no reason to call the stab at the pot pre-flop tho. Can you explain to the people you are trying to help what you are doing in hand one please?

Thx
                  JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
                    You have absolutely no reason to call the stab at the pot pre-flop tho. Can you explain to the people you are trying to help what you are doing in hand one please?

Thx
                    JT
                    Wow..well JT...I will explain. I needed a thread to link to the Weekly Roundup, so that when it is posted, it would explain more. However, since some people can't read, or just like to jump on people, they started posting responses....

so there is my explanation

Comment

wow nice response to a valid question....that play was horrible on every streetumbup:

Comment

The circus continuesumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                          Wow..well JT...I will explain. I needed a thread to link to the Weekly Roundup, so that when it is posted, it would explain more. However, since some people can't read, or just like to jump on people, they started posting responses....

so there is my explanation
                          I would have used a different play then. We in no way want to promote to a new player to call a shove with A6 off. End results be damned. This isn't the way to promote anything here at the PSO and if anyone thinks so. YOU ARE WRONG!

I appreciate bringing this to all players attention. But, this should have been done differently or atleast with a disclaimer.

If a player calls a shove with A6 offsuit. You will be a loser. Period, end of story, No question about it. What hands does one beat here? What hands have you crushed? These are questions for the replayer. Not to show someone that you can win with ATC's? This is my point Sir.

I am not trying to be ignorant nor question your play. U do what you do. However, if you were helping train anyone I cared for, I would have them question this play. We should all be learning from one another and if you make a mistake or something I feel is a mistake. I will NOT make the same play. This is why the community is here. Help others along.

Please note, Eric doesn't want to promote calling a shove with Ace rag. (I hope)
                          JT

Comment

Guess what someone pushed all in with....

Comment

Its called luck

My self i do not like Aces with a low card so yea you got lucky and if thats your best???

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.