PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone explain this??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone explain this??

Maybe I should check more often...lol

??

guessin he/she was too embarrased to shodown-- and i must say-putting the hands in here like this is a great addition to the forum- gl-- monk..
    Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Feb 24, 2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: i cant spell!!

Comment

Hey, E;

I'd have to agree w/ the skunk on this one.. The only reasonable explaination would be an unwillingness to showdown.. When I first saw the vid I thought MAYBE you made a mistake somewhere w/ your follow ups.. Then I realized that you're a more experienced player than one seeking advice on where you went wrong on a play like this.. Ultimately, I had to laugh at the results and your comment..

Checking never looked so good..!

Comment

Small busted flush draw.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Busted flush draw seems about right or worse small pair hoping to hit trips.

I love it when people do that though,especially when I am hooped with a Ace high type hand.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
            Small busted flush draw.
            +1. 6s 4s would be my guess. It can't beat anything and there is no use bluffing with it.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.