PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Queens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Queens

I'm trying to use the hand replayer, not sure if I've got it right. I thought that the villian had been calling light and/or representing hands based on the board. I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can improve my play.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=6FE0FE4B43
    Bracelet Winner

??

nuthin wrong there cept the runner runner he hit for the flush-- just unlucky---

Comment

Not to be unhelpful here, but I don't see anything in particular that you did wrong. You raised preflop with QQ, which is the standard play, especially out of position. You made a pot-sized value bet on the flop (the bigger the better if you're going to get stationy calls, so ), you called an over-the-top shove in a spot where you were very likely to be ahead, and you were observing your opponents and using your reads. umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I've been on a bad streak lately and starting to doubt my game. I had a run of about 8 or 10 of these over the course of a few days, all of them with the last two coming on the turn and river.

I just keep telling myself, that if the villian needs to draw two to beat me, then I made the right play. But its still hard, sometimes, to keep up your confidence.

Thanks again!!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.