PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooler

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=BCC2FF5943

First hand of the tourney. Now normally I would raise preflop 3x if I was playing a normal MTT not a PSO skill league, which led to my early out this time. I play very very careful usually in the early stages of the skill league, trying not to make this mistake. The only two scare hands to me at the time of my thinking was the apparent straight flush or pckt 7's higher boat. Ruled out 7's, he would have raised and the straight draw possibility was very there, but he would have led out the flop. I did however make a mistake of not leading out a bet on the flop, but against my opponent and his history in the league games, all the money would have gotten in either way. I don't know i this is the right place to put this hand. But would love to hear an analysis of it.
    Last edited by DONKEYSPIKER; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 09:11 AM. Reason: hand player

Sik beat DONKEY..................better luck next time.

JT

Comment

Play was fine, you got all the money in as a huge favorite.

When you are the victim of true bad beats, you are the one getting the money in ahead.

It is a sign of a solid player, expect this to happen, hate it when it does but thank the poker gods it does. It's the reason we make money.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.