PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hows this for a mis fortune??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows this for a mis fortune??

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=0834AFAEF1

QQ vs KK vs KK i hit a Q but it is useless

wow thats brutal lol

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
      http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=0834AFAEF1

QQ vs KK vs KK i hit a Q but it is useless
      Wasn't the best out-of-position shove I have ever seen. But IMO, the hand replayer makes the whining less cluttered. KUDOS to PSO.

I'm just sayin

Comment

Wow! I would have chucked my screen out the window on that one!! LOL That WAS brutal!!

Dawn

Comment

tazz what is wrong with the position in regards to my short stack???

the QQ was the 3rd hand i had played and the best hand i had all tourney if i dont get my chips in there with that hand then im screwed by the blinds tbh

Comment

I don't know if it was so much as brutal as it was a kick in the teeth, or an "in your face." I do have to say, the replayer is great. I'm not a fan of the flop, turn, river one..it just doesn't look clean to me. This is sweet. umbup:

Comment

i will certainly use this more often

just 1 question dan will there be a seperate section in the forum for hand replay posts?

Comment

the QQ was the 3rd hand i had played and the best hand i had all tourney if i dont get my chips in there with that hand then im screwed by the blinds tbh
                why bother listening to Tazz's analysis? lol

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  why bother listening to Tazz's analysis? lol
                  im not to be quite honest lool

i wonder how tazz would play QQ deep in a tourney with 5 or 6 bb was it

Comment

I haven't heard of a hand replayer forum..but this should be in, and likely will be moved to, the hand analysis forum or bad beats. I think hand analysis should get the majority of the replayer threads. Yours isn't a bad beat, after all, you were behind all the way. Thanks for showing this ant! umbup: ps.. yeah, I'm shoving QQ there too

Comment

well for one he would have to get deep in a tournament

Comment

If I wanna analyze your hand, I'll go read the Hand Analysis forum.
                        Was this PSO?? You had 4 hands before the blinds hit you; you didn't have to win that hand. Plus, a raiser in front says he probably has something. Your girl-dogs were yelling so loud, you prolly didn't hear what your opponents were saying...

Im just saying

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                          well for one he would have to get deep in a tournament
                          You know what?? I don't think I like you very much...

Im just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                            You know what?? I don't think I like you very much...

Im just sayin
                            feelings mutual sir!

Comment

LMFAO

IF IM NEAR ITM I FOLD 9/10 TIMES BUT IM OVER 100 AWAY

YOU TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FOLDING QQ WITH 5 bb MINUS ANTE????

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.