PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Line check #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line check #2

8 handed BB/donk Ad7h Folds to LMP he opens for 0.30 Cut off calls button calls SB folds BB calls Flop 7c Kh 2d pot 1.25 BB checks LMP bets 0.30 folded to BB BB calls Turn 2h pot 1.85 check check river Jc pot 1.85 BB bets 1.00 LMP raises to 3.75 BB raises to 7.40 LMP calls (Why man why / get it in for god sake!) LMP show KJo Total = -8.02 D OP's grades PRE-FLOP TIGHTNESS: You are 163% looser than optimal. Tighten up a lot! = F PRE-FLOP AGGRESSION: You are 72% more aggressive than optimal. Be a lot less aggressive! = F FLOP AGGRESSION: You are 4% more aggressive than optimal. Good Work! = A (good one mate!) TURN AGGRESSION: You are 22% more aggressive than optimal. Be somewhat less aggressive. = C RIVER AGGRESSION: You are 51% more aggressive than optimal. Be a lot less aggressive! = F SHOWDOWN FREQUENCY: You showdown 35% more often than optimal. Know when to fold! = D OVERALL GRADE: F (sham sham and he tries to talk shit to me) (you should be a shamed of your self!) My Grades PRE-FLOP TIGHTNESS: You are 14% looser than optimal. Tighten up a little. = B PRE-FLOP AGGRESSION: You are 8% less aggressive than optimal. Good Work! = A FLOP AGGRESSION: You are 2% less aggressive than optimal. Good Work! = A TURN AGGRESSION: You are 15% more aggressive than optimal. Be a little less aggressive. = B RIVER AGGRESSION: You are 1% less aggressive than optimal. Good Work! = A SHOWDOWN FREQUENCY: You showdown 20% less often than optimal. See more showdowns. = C (needs work) OVERALL GRADE: A Yeah Bi ch!
    Last edited by R1J1J; Thu Feb 10, 2011, 12:51 AM.

Bump

Comment

Line Chedk

So what exactly is your point?? At the risk of being flamed, I don't get it. Are you looking for a pat on the head for your scores? They're really good, how are you doing money wise? You should look at the forum guidelines if you really are looking for some feedback.

Good luck!!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm doing good money wise. When you make good plays money will come to you in the long run.
        I'm not looking for feedback. I'm not going to flame you. The point is other people that know less and play worse shouldn't be talking sh t. They might learn something if they would open their mind.
        Last edited by R1J1J; Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Line check

So then why are you posting?? And are you Puciek??
          Last edited by joy7108; Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:49 AM. Reason: ??
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.