PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed Please

Hi,
    I am new to poker and am going through the Pokerschool tutorials, however I cannot find anywhere on the site the games to play online with "play money"... can somone point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Confuscios

@Confuscios You need to play in the PokerStars client, not on the pso website. Toward the top right, there's a box for either Real Money or Play Money. Make sure that PM is marked. John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello @Confuscios Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Play money games can be found in the PokerStars main poker client. To have access to these games you will need to open a pokerstars account if you have not already done so. You can also access PSO play money games in the home games club, details of which you can find in the attached link below Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
      X