PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

configuration to view training sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• configuration to view training sessions

Have tried a couple of times to connect and participate in live training sessions with not a great deal of success. The first time I was unable to use the chat feature to ask questions. Was informed that I would have to create a TWITCH account, which I did.
    I joined the session from the pokerstars window and was prompted to log in , with Facebook being an option and embolden in the dialog box. Am not certain of the sequence of events but my first attempt to log in failed. Eventually I ended up on TWITCH and logged in with the credentials I had set up. Had problems getting the video stream and the chat window to open simultaneously.
    Will someone kindly give me the proper configuration I should use in order to participate fully in the training sessions.
    Last edited by *Curmudgeon7; Mon May 29, 2017, 03:19 AM. Reason: edit for clarity

you can either view it thru twitch or the PSO classroom (being in the classroom will get you a school pass ticket). To chat, you need to log into twitch in either place (twitch screen name and password)... I do NOT use any of it with facebook. I use the login/password from when I set up my free twitch account.

I use either chrome or edge or firefox to view (or stream) and you'll want to make sure that your flash player is up to date and that you're on a higher speed internet connection.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

I like to use the popout chat feature

just click the cog wheel bottom left of the chat box and always do your windows updates flash etc

Comment

How can i play if i do not understand English well ?

Comment

ms.nine

All of the things in this school are in English. There are schools in other languages. If you want to change to a different one, please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to help.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

I watched live training session but not credited with the school pass ticket

Comment

Originally posted by urmumvol1 View Post
              I watched live training session but not credited with the school pass ticket
              urmumvol1

Were you watching thru twitch or the classroom in this forum (you need to be logged in thru the forum). If it's been over 24 hours and you haven't received it, please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look up your account information and help.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.