PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Special - Back2PokerSchool Main Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Special - Back2PokerSchool Main Event

In today's Sunday Special Dave will be playing in and hosting the Back2PokerSchool PSO Tournament Series Main Event that's taking place in the PSO community home game club. There are both a play money and real money buy ins, making this tournament series accessible to everyone! For more information about the tournament series and instructions on how to join the PSO community home game club, click this link. Attendees of this class will receive a School Pass Ticket as part of the WCOOP Promotion at PokerSchoolOnline! Click Here To Register For Today's Live Training [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/en/live_trainings/images/wcoop_school_87x87.png[/IMG][IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images/usersNew/156/352/9_TheLangolier_avatar.png[/IMG]

Great to see the live action, added an extra dimension to the training and help me understand the concepts in more detail. thank you.

Comment

Hi i wanna ask yo how i can join in this promotion??

Comment

Seeing this in last posts today confused me for a while. The Back2PokerSchool main event being today and the training not in the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by 7nchtobby View Post
          Hi i wanna ask yo how i can join in this promotion??
          This is from last year. HERE is the information to this year's promotion for September.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.