PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get into the classroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get into the classroom

anyone else having this trouble ?

I can't get into the classroom no matter how many times I have tried.

I have been trying since ten minutes before the class started until now 41 minutes after the start.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Try this http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/tools/hrlive?id=33605

Good luck!
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by HokyPokyToo View Post
      Sorry Joss , tried it, still won't let me in.

Is it perhaps VPP restricted ?
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

aww umm all i can sugest(as this once worked for a video so maybe the same)...is to clear your cache...what this means is your temporary internet files

also try a different browser

good luck

edit it wasnt VPP restricted

Comment

Hey Bill,

No idea, there was no VPP restriction but even when there is, that won't prevent anyone from getting in the room, if they don't have the VPP level they would simply come in viewer mode.

The only thing I can think of is that you weren't actually logged into the PSO site. You can move around the site in "guest" mode when not logged in, but can't get into the live training room. That does not seem to be the case here however, since a "guest" also can not post in the forum, which you clearly were able to do.

Clearing cache is worth a try. Hope you are around today, try to get into ChewMe1's Sunday Special: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=33598

If still not able to get in please email support@pokerschoolonline.com with the query.

Regards,
          Dave
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I have signed up for todays Chewme sunday session and have been allowed in. Don't know what the problem was yesterday, but it seems to have cleared up. Thanks once again for the advice and assistance. umbup:
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

glad u made it in and never knew you were a fellow manc...

well from my neck of the woods

Comment

I cant get in either

Is there a software issue

Comment

There was no issue, class Saturday went fine with almost 150 in attendance. It was from 3-4ET though, so at the time you posted Emerald you'd already missed it.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dave is there anyway I can make the trianing times into WET(my tiem zone)..as yesterday I somehow manged to tun up 2 hours early....but usually im late and miss it

You know just like on pokerstars where you pick your time zone so you know at what time the tournaments are

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post
                      Dave is there anyway I can make the trianing times into WET(my tiem zone)..as yesterday I somehow manged to tun up 2 hours early....but usually im late and miss it

You know just like on pokerstars where you pick your time zone so you know at what time the tournaments are
                      No. It does show you how many days/hours/minutes until the class on the registration page though so you can always reference that to be sure.
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I use the clock in windows off the top of my head we are plus 4 hrs in UK!! If that helps.

Comment

yeah I have a Canadien friedn and shes 5 hours so sometiems I add 5. by accident.....also during some part of the year the gap changes

I think sometiems I make a note on my spreadsheet and I wrongly use ET or perhaps sometiems the trianing time gets changed

I will have to be more vigilant thanks for replies guys

edit umm tollbells i think you mean 5 right? I think i should add 5
                          Last edited by rolo834; Thu Jul 03, 2014, 09:14 PM. Reason: tollbells confusing me further

Comment

Dang missed todays live training ...
                            Got home from work late...

Should be good for tomorrow,,,
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.