PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Training Cancellations - Sunday Febraury 23rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Live Training Cancellations - Sunday Febraury 23rd

    Hello,

    Due to unforeseen circumstance beyond our control many members experienced difficulties attending Live Training today. This issue has been reported and we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

    Unfortunately it is unlikely that this issue will be fixed by tomorrow so as a precautionary measure we are rescheduling tomorrows session with Tyler Frost until a later date. (TBA)

    There will be no live training sessions on Sunday, February 23rd.

    We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

    Best Regards,
    Team PokerSchoolOnline
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration


  • #2
    wwhhhhaaaaaa Understood, though, lol. Hopefully it will be fixed soon umbup:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PSO Admin View Post
      so as a precautionary measure we are rescheduling tomorrows session with Tyler Frost until a later date. (TBA)
      Hi all,

      Tyler has rescheduled this for next Sunday the 2nd at 14ET, assuming the issue is resolved by then (we fully expect it will be). Stay tuned for updates from Admin regarding this weeks upcoming schedule.

      Regards,
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

      4 Time Bracelet Winner



      Comment


      • #4
        training cancelled

        sorry to hear trainings cancelled can some one tell me were i now get power play pass word now please thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes may i have the password thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            panic over i found it on password forum many thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              go to the password forum i dont no if i will get into bother if i tell you here but u can find it in the password forum

              Comment


              • #8
                Its fine m8 i got it cheers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Youtubechannel?

                  Hiya!

                  A sunday without livetraining is like no snow @ X-mas!!! Just saying... lol

                  Would it be a possibillty for you guys to start up a PSO Youtube channell? xflixx's grindingitup is a huge success, so maybe it's time for PSO to hop on the youtube train? Lol

                  Just missing intelligent people babbling about a card game, that's all... *angelface*

                  <3
                  Ash

                  P.S Facetime is also welcome! Gareth once said something about appreciating people attending class in any state of undress. So that must count for him too.. The ladies would love the videofeed xDDD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh and l'm aware the new trainingtool is upcoming, but this might be a great temporary solution for us addicts!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      new training tool caught my eye...is really gonna happen?

                      Do hope so and hope the developers and staff get together and trial /test it b4 its release...dont wish to delay it any longer if indeed its happening like Ash says .can always expect a few bugs when a big new project is completed

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Meh, delete this post.
                        Last edited by bhoylegend; Tue Feb 25, 2014, 08:34 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Training Tool Student Input: Hijacking This Thread

                          Originally posted by PSO Admin View Post
                          Hello,

                          Due to unforeseen circumstance beyond our control many members experienced difficulties attending Live Training today. This issue has been reported and we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

                          Unfortunately it is unlikely that this issue will be fixed by tomorrow so as a precautionary measure we are rescheduling tomorrows session with Tyler Frost until a later date. (TBA)

                          There will be no live training sessions on Sunday, February 23rd.

                          We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

                          Best Regards,
                          Team PokerSchoolOnline
                          Originally posted by Ashalina77 View Post
                          Hiya!

                          A sunday without livetraining is like no snow @ X-mas!!! Just saying... lol

                          Would it be a possibillty for you guys to start up a PSO Youtube channell? xflixx's grindingitup is a huge success, so maybe it's time for PSO to hop on the youtube train? Lol

                          Just missing intelligent people babbling about a card game, that's all... *angelface*

                          <3
                          Ash

                          P.S Facetime is also welcome! Gareth once said something about appreciating people attending class in any state of undress. So that must count for him too.. The ladies would love the videofeed xDDD
                          Originally posted by rolo834 View Post
                          new training tool caught my eye...is really gonna happen?

                          Do hope so and hope the developers and staff get together and trial /test it b4 its release...dont wish to delay it any longer if indeed its happening like Ash says .can always expect a few bugs when a big new project is completed
                          Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
                          Meh, delete this post.
                          This may be a little off topic, but since Admin has not updated when training will actually start up again, maybe we should have a new dialogue about the new training tool instead. Some sites want input from their users when they want to make changes, because they feel it improves the service they provide. A student input thread of this nature should have been started a while ago. Albeit, in this case, we are free tuition non-paying customers, hehe.

                          Allow me to seize the initiative, and present a practical sort of idea. Included in the training tool there is a need for a button that messages or indicates to the instructor that, "Yes, I hear you," and/or, "Yes, I see the cards." Why? Because sometimes in the chat section there will be relevant, and even technical discussion that gets 'walked on' when Dave, G, C, xF, et al. asks, "Can everybody see the cards?" or "Does anyone hear me?" This is then followed by:

                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          "no i would fold because blah blah"
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          "4bet 23bb or fold because blah blah
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          So what you were trying to read...
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          you now try scrolling back....
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          It keeps getting preempted by the chat resetting itself with every new...
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          ... or or
                          Or maybe there could be an option to disable the chat box from resetting itself?

                          There could also be a separate box where instructors - and possibly mods - could post links relevant to PSO and live training affairs.

                          And change the colours from green/black to burgundy/silver.
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          n
                          y
                          n
                          y
                          n
                          y
                          These are just some random ideas, which might fall under the eye of whoever is developing the new tool. Maybe other students have something useful to say which could make live training better. Its best to say something now rather than complain later. Right?
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          y
                          Last edited by Tonk Shuffle; Wed Feb 26, 2014, 12:30 AM. Reason: grammer
                          5 Time Bracelet Winner


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The truth...

                            Originally posted by Tonk Shuffle View Post
                            This may be a little off topic, but since Admin has not updated when training will actually start up again, maybe we should have a new dialogue about the new training tool instead. Some sites want input from their users when they want to make changes, because they feel it improves the service they provide. A student input thread of this nature should have been started a while ago. Albeit, in this case, we are free tuition non-paying customers, hehe.

                            Allow me to seize the initiative, and present a practical sort of idea. Included in the training tool there is a need for a button that messages or indicates to the instructor that, "Yes, I hear you," and/or, "Yes, I see the cards." Why? Because sometimes in the chat section there will be relevant, and even technical discussion that gets 'walked on' when Dave, G, C, xF, et al. asks, "Can everybody see the cards?" or "Does anyone hear me?" This is then followed by:

                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            "no i would fold because blah blah"
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            "4bet 23bb or fold because blah blah
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            So what you were trying to read...
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            you now try scrolling back....
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            It keeps getting preempted by the chat resetting itself with every new...
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            ... or or
                            Or maybe there could be an option to disable the chat box from resetting itself?

                            There could also be a separate box where instructors - and possibly mods - could post links relevant to PSO and live training affairs.

                            And change the colours from green/black to burgundy/silver.
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            n
                            y
                            n
                            y
                            n
                            y
                            These are just some random ideas, which might fall under the eye of whoever is developing the new tool. Maybe other students have something useful to say which could make live training better. Its best to say something now rather than complain later. Right?
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y
                            y

                            Right!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi Guys, Please feel free to email all suggestions to ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com That way you are sure Admin will see them. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.