PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TCOOP Live Training Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCOOP Live Training Schedule

Is there somewhere we can find the full schedule of training sessions for the TCOOP special? Are any sessions held after 19:00 EST?

Originally posted by jonnylawford View Post
    Is there somewhere we can find the full schedule of training sessions for the TCOOP special? Are any sessions held after 19:00 EST?
    Hi there, There's 3 more TCOOP Live Training Specials still to come as follows: Jan 13th 17ET with ChewMe1 Jan 21st 17ET with ChewMe1 Jan 29th 15ET with GarethC23 Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Raiser.

Comment

isnt there a live training very soon?

isnt there a live training very soon? i thought there was 1 at 12:00ET 11th jan?

Comment

Originally posted by matthemaori View Post
          isnt there a live training very soon? i thought there was 1 at 12:00ET 11th jan?
          There is a live training at 14:00 ET today, but that one is not a part of this promotion.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
            Hi there, There's 3 more TCOOP Live Training Specials still to come as follows: Jan 13th 17ET with ChewMe1 Jan 21st 17ET with ChewMe1 Jan 29th 15ET with GarethC23 Cheers, Raiser umbup:
            Thanks Paul! umbup: @jonny, the first one was at 20ET this past Thursday the 8th... sorry you missed it.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.