PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Quote ever from Live Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Quote ever from Live Training

I really enjoy live trainings, the opprtunity to watch a successful player in action is such a great training tool and the best part is it is free. Now I like most do get a wee bit frustrated with people that ask questions that have nothing to do with the trainings. And yesterday even had a fricken beggar show up.
    But if you ignore the chat box and listen sometimes you will get a gem like this one. The conversation was about tilting and taking out frustration by throwing your mouse or breaking your monitor.

When the trainer said this ( Loosley Translated)

" I don't get angry when someone gets lucky against me, I cheer because that means I outplayed him and got him to make a bad play

I get mad when I play a hand badly"

Felix xflixx Schneider

Thank you sir well played
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

^^ Agreed!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

yep
      Last edited by Ron112355; Mon Nov 11, 2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Great trainer. Not only born to play poker but also born to teach it umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Luggs View Post
          Great trainer. Not only born to play poker but also born to teach it umbup:
          umbup:umbup:

Comment

"loosely translated"

Are you able to watch Felix train in German??

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty_Inky View Post
              "loosely translated"

Are you able to watch Felix train in German??
              No just means wasn't sure of his exact wording

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.