PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

live training

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live training

i signed up days ago for the training session Red Spade with Chris and showed up in time to find im just an observer? ive done these sessions a few times now and like the others i sat through, albeit i enjoyed and found interesting, but for some reason this last one i was placed as an observer only and not able to participate? i was wondering why thanks i thought i showed up in time etc......?????? i hope i get ticket but if not thanks Chris as always they are useful tools. i wondering difference between observer and participant im normally able to participate in conversation but to no avail this time????

Hi SmokinSammy,

Please see my response to this thread here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...499#post458499

Regards,
    Dave

**closed** T2C
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Fri Nov 01, 2013, 04:21 AM.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.