PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attend 'getting started' training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attend 'getting started' training

Hello,

I'm still studying basics, and i am at below link
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...poker-for-free

at the bottom of the page when i click on the red button i can't find 'GETTING STARTED' TRAINING.

am i missing something ?

in advance thank you for your help, and i really like the poker school !!

Hi Syldsp

That is the correct place. It looks like the basic/getting started trainings have not been scheduled yet. Normally I see them running every day.

Just come along to any you like. The only restriction is Sunday but you can still attend but cannot type in chat without 150 VPPs. All others you can type in questions to the trainer.
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Oct 03, 2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Hi Syl,

Sorry, that article needs to be updated, the Getting Started class is no longer actively running (effective this month)... the presentation is available on youtube however here: Getting Started with PokerStars

Regards,
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Syldsp,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Also you are invited to join our Community Home Games Club if you have not done so already, details of how can be found here.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Guys,

thank you for your replies, it is good to know that i can get help from experienced players.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.