PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live training

Hello!
    So there are live training sessions where coaches review PSO members play. I want to know if anyone can ask to review their play, are there any restrictions - limit size, status or what not.
    Thanks!

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24** Hi CrazYJohnnie! This is definitely something that the trainers can do. The best thing to do is to send whichever trainer you would like to do the review and send them a PM about it. They'll then be able to give you more details about what to do (like e-mailing the hand histories from a tourney or cash session to them). It'll take a bit of time for you to get on the training calendar, but it's definitely an option. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CrazYJohnnie View Post
      Hello!
      So there are live training sessions where coaches review PSO members play. I want to know if anyone can ask to review their play, are there any restrictions - limit size, status or what not.
      Thanks!
      Hi CrazY,

Any PSO member can request, if you would like a specific trainer to review then feel free to request from them directly. No restrictions on real money limit size or game type, as long as the training tool replayer can display it and it's within the scope of what the trainer teaches, we can do it. If you'd like to discuss further what might be a good fit for a review, feel free to email me with the details of what you're looking for: Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com

Regards,
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for both replies, i'm almost certainly gonna mail, and moving this thread to another section, i just realised there's more appropriate section when i posted, but not been using forum often since i don't usually play on Stars, but i am about to start doing it

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.