PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

read that hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read that hand

today gareth did a lesson called read that hand where he played a no limit 6max game and talked through his hands and gave insight into what he was thinking and why he was making the plays he was.. i found it interesting and very helpful but couldnt find any upcoming sessions like it..anyone know if they are usually called something different or where i can find another?

Hi chucklez001, I'm glad you found Gareth's class on hand reading informative and useful. This type of class is frequently scheduled in live training. Keep an eye on the live training schedule to see what is coming soon. In the meantime, perhaps you would like to watch some of the live trainings that have been recorded. This is where you can find the video archives. Enjoy! umbup: Joss
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Dec 19, 2012, 04:27 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok then, thanks! i will definately check some out

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.