PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a Fish... :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Fish... :(

Does anyone know how to apply for Statistical Sleuth? I really need some help with my game.I've made 11 deposits of $10 and I've lost it all. TheLangolier, hope You can help me) Thanks in advance.

For starters you should take the courses on the right hand side. Next you should start at the bottom up, if you do deposit again play the depositors freerolls (make sure you add the code when depositing) and DON'T dig into your bankroll, be very strict on this. Have a look at Ed's bankroll thread where he disciplined bankroll from these games. I'd also play the Hubble freerolls but these are not good value although they give you great practice. When you can beat these stakes, then think about moving to real money games. There's nothing wrong with losing as long as you know why you're losing. Treat your online bankroll as if it's your life roll and you will do OK umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Buddy)

Comment

Hi!

You can email me at Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com. For a statistical sleuth class inquiry please let me know what games/stakes you're wanting looked at and what kind of volume you have at those games.

Thanks,
        Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.