PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video library - Horrible new system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video library - Horrible new system

Why oh why has PSO changed the library to this new system? Before it was easy to select a trainer or PS Pro and work through their videos, now even if you seach for specific guys half their videos don't turn up in the search, and some people like K.Man2307 have completely vanished, at least from my efforts. It's a shame because I felt the live training and Pro videos were a great learning tool, and in my control to use. I was happily working my way through them in order at the lower stakes but now feels like the best you can do is find some random video on the topic your looking for and are now forced to keep records of other related videos and what you've watched to try and stay on track.

It's a pretty clear case of if it ain't broke...

Originally posted by Sheperino7 View Post
    Why oh why has PSO changed the library to this new system? Before it was easy to select a trainer or PS Pro and work through their videos, now even if you seach for specific guys half their videos don't turn up in the search, and some people like K.Man2307 have completely vanished, at least from my efforts. It's a shame because I felt the live training and Pro videos were a great learning tool, and in my control to use. I was happily working my way through them in order at the lower stakes but now feels like the best you can do is find some random video on the topic your looking for and are now forced to keep records of other related videos and what you've watched to try and stay on track. It's a pretty clear case of if it ain't broke...
    Hi Sheperino7, Please see HERE Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

A light in the darkness! The link to the poker videos page is a big help. Thank you, Raiser. umbup: But damn it is hard to find anything in the video archive without the link. Can the "horrible new system" be fixed? Again, thank you, Raiser, for the useful link.
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Much appreciated royalraise, did manage to hit that link once but haven't been able to find my way back to it. Back to the training umbup:

Comment

Tks for the link also. I had been looking for certain ones the last couple days and it was frustrating the way they were laid out from the front of the home page.

Comment

Good idea to bookmark that page. Also, if you want to see a vid from a specific live trainer, you can find their page directly via a link in their signature line on any forum post they've made. umbup: Hope this helps.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.