PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Session & Pwd Revelation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Session & Pwd Revelation

Hi, am not sure where to post this....Seen today's Power Play tourney in client. Following the trail, I seen that it is Password protected.....Followed directions & found out pwd will be revealed in training session. Have signed up for said session, me thinks , but wondering: will pwd be typed, displayed or announced to my deaf computer? I have no speakers. With this in mind, will i be wasting my time? And am i even in the right session> "Stepping up to 100NL" Coming up in bout an hour ? Anyone able to answer I give my thanks to. Y'all have a nice day and enjoy the session. Sin. ::

Hi Sinman,

The password will be announced in today's Sunday Special with Andy 'ahar010', not the session you mentioned in your post.

It will also be announced after the session in our Password Forum

The password forum can only be seen by registered members of the school and they must be signed in to see it.

Cheers,
    Raiser

Comment

Man, Raise, right on. Thank you very much, had my doubts about being the right one...You can take this down now if you like, problem solved, thanks to you. Have a good day. Sin. ::

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.