PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos archive issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos archive issues

Hi

Regarding the new format of the PSO site I have a few remarks.
    Not sure if I was suppose to post here or to address this to support, but is related to the training videos so here it goes:

- I've noticed that in the archive the videos for different trainers are not numbered like they used to be so now is a little bit more difficult to find the ones that I didn't watch

- I was looking for Dave's training sessions and I found some videos from other trainers that show up when I search for Dave's sessions. I guess Dave is the one that recorded those sessions and that is the reason.

- Also noticed that some videos previously in the archive are not there any more: the Blind Play Series for example (Dave's training sessions).

- With the previous format some sessions from other poker pros were easier to find, all of them appeared on one page and you could see how many lessons each had in the archive. Now you have to scroll through the entire search of all videos in order to see if a new session appeared.

If some of these issues were already posted by other users I apologize, if not maybe someone could look into it.

Thanks

Originally posted by 6attitude9 View Post
    If some of these issues were already posted by other users I apologize, if not maybe someone could look into it. Thanks
    Hi 6attitude9, Thanks for your post. We are aware of it and are working on it. In the mean time if you can't find a video that you would like to see please PM me and I'd be happy to help you out. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks royalraise. In the meantime I found a link to the old page with all the videos. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos
      I use it now to look for all the sessions that I have missed.

Comment

Thanks so much for that link 6attitude9. To find sessions using the new forum is an absolute nightmare! I will never use it until and unless pso makes it like the old format which was unimprovable imo. The programmers sooooo dropped the ball on this one!
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by 6attitude9 View Post
          Thanks royalraise. In the meantime I found a link to the old page with all the videos. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos
          I use it now to look for all the sessions that I have missed.
          Omg,6attitude, thx so much for this link. I simply stop coming to PSO because of this layout. Impossible to navigate and find the videos. Really hope they change this and put it friendly to navigate, just like this old link. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.