PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flame 6-max with Dave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flame 6-max with Dave

I can't seem to find this tourney you will be playing live. Can I get the ID number please?

Thanks
    Danny

Hi Danny!

All of the play money games are in the PSO Community home game. This one is tourney 594165732.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh I see! How do I join the community to play?

Comment

Hi Danny!

Here's a link for you.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! All signed up, looking forward to playing in the community

Comment

Sorry, one other question, do you know how long it takes the application to go through? I wouldn't mind playing the tourney tonight?

Comment

Hi Danny! I see that you're now listed in the home game club, so you can register for any of the remaining PM events for the Flame. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.