PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker software training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker software training

hy to all! I have a big request for any of the trainers who is willing to help.
    Can we doo a live sesion on how to use Holdem manager 2? i was watching some videos from the hm tv and internet but they do not answer all the question i have about the software. So if u can think about my proposal i ll apreciate it, and i m sure that there are many other Pso members interested in this.
    Ty and Gl at the tables!

Hello Scarleanu, The good news is that Dave 'TheLangolier' Roemer has a video in the archives on this exact subject. You can find it here: I will also let him know about your question. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

great ! ty alot!

Comment

Hi,

You should note, the training I did was with Hold'em manager 1. The guidance about ways to use the tool for self analysis will be the same, but the modality for doing it in HM2 may be a bit different due to the differing software.

Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.