PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday 27th of May!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 27th of May!!!

Hi All, I'm going to be doing a double header on Sunday. First we will start with The Mail Bag! at 14ET. This is where I will answer questions submitted by YOU (the PSO membership). Anything poker related is fair game, live or online play, different games, home games, etc... any questions you may have now is the time! They will be presented anonymously during the class. To submit a question for the Mail Bag, you can PM me here on the site or email the question to Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com. Please send them in ASAP! Directly following this class I'll be hosting The Sunday Special - Home Games! The last time I hosted a home games Sunday special we opened up some play chip cash game tables and I played 3 tables with the participants, discussing interesting spots that came up. There was a ton of positive feedback from this, so I'm planning to do it like this again! In this Sunday Special we will do all play chip buy ins and I will be opening various cash game tables for us as well as running some MTT action. I hope you can join us and come play with me. Note: This will be held in the PSO Live Training Club, join instructions are here: - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 549129 - Enter my Invitation Code: Lango123 I hope you can all make it out for Sunday Live Training with me. umbup: Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Bump! Still time to get questions in for the Mail Bag session.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Special KO a Mod Bonus I'll be playing in all 3 of the games and to whomever takes me out, they will get a special 5k play chip bounty. Good luck to anyone trying.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's not letting me reg to either of the live trainings today. I click reg as participant and it just refreshes the page.

edit: nevermind. Looks like it just took a couple minutes for it to show me as signed up. Goofy.

Comment

I play late at night and sleep late on weekends. As much as I want to be a participant in Lango's and JD's instructional stuff I need the sack time. Missed it again today. Got in 2 minutes before Lango shut it down.

I know it can be valuable stuff. The short duration Team Speak time I had a while back with JD exposed two things I wasn't aware of. Anyway, I'll keep trying.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.