PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome frosty012!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome frosty012!

Hi all,

I'm very excited to announce that Team Online PokerStars Pro Tyler "frosty012" Frost will be joining our Live Training Team as a Full Ring cash game trainer! Please see the Announcement by clicking Here!

Tyler will be running 2 sessions a month for us on Full Ring Cash Games at 14:00ET on Sundays... in April he will be coaching on the 15th and 22nd. Please join me in welcoming Tyler to PSO Live Training and come on out for his training sessions!

Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by TheLangolier; Thu Aug 09, 2012, 09:45 PM.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Sick

Definitely look forward to catching one of those sessions

Comment

Tyler gave an interview on the Pokercast Podcast the other week, it's a long listen but Tyler's interview is around 1hr 30 mins umbup: http://pokercast.twoplustwo.com/list...hp?episode=215
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Awesome...Looking forward to it !!!

Comment

Welcome to the team Tyler! I'm looking forward to seeing your sessions.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Pretty cool stuff. Will he be 24 tabling though?

I watched his video session and due to overload my brain exploded

It has been replaced (my brain that is) at enormous expense and I cannot afford another one if this one explodes too!

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Welcome to the team, frosty!

Looking forward to your sessions, especially since I am neither good at FR nor multitabling

- Felix
              Live Trainer

Comment

Awesome news!! Welcome Frosty umbup:

Comment

A+++++! Great stuff Im looking forward to your sessions! Welcome to the team

Comment

Welcome Frosty, looking forward to your sessions

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!! Frosty!!!!!!!!!!! Hi frosty! I look forward to watching your training videosumbup:.... Welcome to the PSO!

Comment

This is fantastic. Welcome Frosty!

Comment

sweet! anxiously awaiting your classes Fosty! this should be some great multi grinding info! maybe i can move up to 3 tables now..
                          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Hey everyone. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, I'm really looking forward to these training sessions! I wasn't even aware that there was a training tool like the one PSO has out there and I really can't think of a better way to teach than to have people sweat me as I play live.

I think that you guys can only see one table at a time when you're viewing the session so it doesn't make sense for me to 24-table or have more than 3-4 tables going at once. Instead I'll put the emphasis on strategy and basically focus on how to play good poker rather than going into the details about how I 24-table effectively. If the latter is more of what you're interested in, go check out the videos that I made for PSO as I've done a few already covering the 24-tabling setup etc. that I use.

The first session won't really have a specific focus...it will be a more general "how I approach full ring" play and we'll just see what kind of spots come up and talk about them during the session. Future sessions will have more specific topics though and I'm definitely open to suggestions so let me know what you guys are interested in seeing.

See you Sunday!

gl at the tables.

Comment

first time here and looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                              X