PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroMillions Training Sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroMillions Training Sessions

The Micro Millions series starts this Thursday on the 15th of March

Starting tomorrow and for the next 3 days we have some special MicroMillions training sessions running. We will highlight what the MicroMillions is all about, how via satellites this series is truly fit for everyone's bankroll. We'll also play some satellites in the session and talk strategy.

Members who attend one of the three MicroMillions training sessions this week will receive a ticket to a special MM Main Event Satellite exclusively run for you on the 25th of March... this satellite will be a $2.20 buy in + the ticket, and will include 11 MM Main Event seats ADDED to the prize pool!

I'm running the first session tomorrow http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=24228

Hope to see you all there.
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

For those or you asking in the sessions. Here are the details of the tourney. Tickets should be issued by tomorrow.

Buy-In: $2.20, 11 MicroMillions Main-Event Tickets added!
    Date: March 25th, 2012. Begin: 21:00 CET/5PM ET !
    Tourney-ID:: 533187211

Good Luck
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi guys, We're having a few issues with the Super Satellite, and at the moment the Tourney ID is not locating it in the PokerStars client. We'll have things figured out within the next week and we'll post in the announcement forum when we have more information to share. This might affect when members receive tickets to the Super Satellite, so don't worry if you don't receive anything by tomorrow. Sorry for the technical difficulties. Have a great day! umbup:

Comment

Hey panicky poker can you confirm the start time is it really 1.5 hours after the main event starts?

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

No, I can't. That's actually what I was trying to do when I noticed the event wasn't there anymore. That does appear to be when the game was originally scheduled, but for all I know it'll have an earlier start time when it resurfaces. We'll keep everyone posted.

Comment

Any updates on when this tournament will be held?

Comment

It's in the lobby as starting 30 minutes before the Micro Millions Main Event, which has late registration for 180 minutes.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can't see it and I do not have a tournament ticket for it yet.Can you tell me what the tournament ID number is?

Comment

Any info on how many tickets you issued? Seems a little weird that the satellite starts only 30 minutes before the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by zarg1967 View Post
                    I can't see it and I do not have a tournament ticket for it yet.Can you tell me what the tournament ID number is?
                    Only members who attended the training got tickets. I checked, it shows you registered for ahar's session but didn't attend the class.

Originally posted by Feskprins View Post
                    Any info on how many tickets you issued? Seems a little weird that the satellite starts only 30 minutes before the main event.

Not sure how many exactly, but the 30 minutes prior is because it's a play in satellite, if you win a seat you'll be directly entered to the event already running (if you are already playing in the event you'll receive T$ if you win another seat).
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

that isnt correct.I attended the first session.I was the person who asked him the question about what poker tracking software he uses and he told me that he uses holdem manager.

Comment

Hi zarg,

//edit:
                        I have checked it myself and couldn't find you in any of our 3 MicroMillions session as a participant or viewer. So you're unfortunately not eligible. Is it possible that you attended the MicroMillions Sunday special instead of one of those 3 Warm-Up Sessions?! Did you join as a guest? Unfortunately only users who attended one of those 3 Warm-Up Sessions as Viewers or Participants are eligible for the ticket.

//edit2:
                        Okay we have checked the recording of this training and it showed you were there as a participant. I have informed our support to assign you the neccessary ticket, altough I don't know it it will work in time.

Regards,
                        Christopher
                        Last edited by PSOGefallener; Sun Mar 25, 2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Hi, I checked the recording for zarg's chat. I couldn't find the question about trackers, but he is in there saying "hey" to Andy... it's 49 seconds into the session, Andy has started and said hello, and a bunch of users are replying hi, zarg is one of them. So he was definitely in the room at that point. Hopefully this can get resolved in time. umbup: Dave
                          Head Live Trainer
                          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Update:
                            Hello Zarg, your ticket should be credited. Good luck in our Satellite!

Comment

thanks for the response,got my ticket already.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.