PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Training on Saturdays (idea)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Training on Saturdays (idea)

Why don't you rerun all weekly sessions on Saturday ? All members would have a chance to see/record them leep: sleepy leep: ......................

Hi sleepy,

Thanks for the idea!

Rerun? No, I don't see that happening. The sessions are recorded, and although not in the video archive immediately, they do go up there eventually. Plus you're asking for all the trainers to be available and PS to pay them again to do something they just did... budgets are tight enough as it is.

As for having Saturday sessions in general, I used to run one during the day (US)/evening (Euro) hours each Saturday, but that was eliminated with the scheduling redesign we did back in October. It made sense as those sessions traditionally had fewer attendees than the weekly or Sunday sessions. As the Live Training numbers grow and can support justification for Saturday sessions, we will revisit it. For now, we won't be having any save for possibly a special one-off (like if a Trainer is playing a SCOOP or WCOOP on a Saturday and would like to run a training, this is fairly easy to get approved because it's a feature event and something a lot of members would want to see).

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Dave,
      Sorry for the ambiguity of my post.
      I did not mean to have new live training sessions.
      I thought it might not be too hard to run the recorded sessions on Saturdays.
      ( i was sure they were being recorded)
      Have a good day,
      sleepy

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.