PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Training on Twitter!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Training on Twitter!!!

Hey all, FYI, you can get Live Training updates on your twitter account! Follow @PokerSchool101 to receive tweets on the latest updates and offerings at PSO, including Live Training reminders sent out 10 minutes before each class with a link to the registration page. What could be an easier way to make sure you don't miss that class coming up? umbup: You can also follow individual trainers for their own tweets and updates: @TheLangolier, @ahar010, @xflixx Happy tweeting, Dave
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Aug 30, 2012, 08:46 PM. Reason: Up Dating
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

This is a great idea!

Giddy Up!

Comment

Originally posted by thelangolier View Post
      hey all, fyi, you can get live training updates on your twitter account! Follow @pokerschool101 to receive tweets on the latest updates and offerings at pso, including live training reminders sent out 10 minutes before each class with a link to the registration page. What could be an easier way to make sure you don't miss that class coming up? umbup: You can also follow individual trainers for their own tweets and updates: @thelangolier, @ahar010, @xflixx happy tweeting, dave
      fantastic idea!!!

Comment

I'm not really a twitter fan - but at least they have found a good use for it now.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Slightly off topic but I find Twitter really useful for thing that I care about. Whether it's my poker, football or Astronomy it really has its uses.

I check Twitter several times a day.

(I don't tweet BTW)
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Training tweets - big moble network delays

Hi,

I attended two live training sessions yesterday and only just received reminder tweets to my mobile.

Checked on twitter and yes they are posted at the correct time. Any other PSO trainees experiencing mobile network delays.

We are global - I may trade in my old phone for a carrier pigeon.

PokerSchoolOnline ‏@PokerSchool101

NOW: @TheLangolier with "I HAD A PAIR! #1" http://bit.ly/IZ0dZd #SCOOP2012

1:54 AM - 17 May 12 via web · Details

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
              Any other PSO trainees experiencing mobile network delays. PokerSchoolOnline ‏@PokerSchool101 NOW: @TheLangolier with "I HAD A PAIR!
              Hi Forrest, I've often in the past found Twitter to be a little quirky on my mobile.... works perfect on laptop though and is still a really helpful tool. #PSO Raiser umbup:

Comment

I love the twitter posts. I always have my twitter open when I am online, so reminds me when to drop into a session.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.