PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChewMe1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChewMe1

i waited for a first post ,so i will have to be the one ,lol great class thanks chris ,hope to see lots more in the future ,and a winning start was great too ,cheers

Thankyou PLaws62! All of the participants made me feel very welcome and were a pleasure to have in the session. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Im glad you enjoyed my session and I hope I helped all of you with your game. Im very excited to be a part of pokerschoolonline and am looking forward to my next sessions! umbup: GL at the tables !

Comment

Originally posted by ChewMe1 View Post
      Im very excited to be a part of pokerschoolonline and am looking forward to my next sessions! umbup: GL at the tables !
      ChewMe1, you are a glutton for punishment ,

Comment

What is the meaning of glutton? I hope it's a good thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralKhan View Post
          ChewMe1, you are a glutton for punishment ,
          General Khan, long time participant in the Live Training sessions may I be the first to welcome you to the Forum 'Glutton' refers to you enjoying hardship Chewme1, it's all good! I too really enjoyed your first class and look forward to learning a lot from you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

BTW Chewme, I think you did a fine job for your first time out. Ty for the welcome to the forums royal.
            Last edited by GeneralKhan; Thu Feb 09, 2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

i must say that chewme had a great first class and i truely enjoyed watching it. I think i can speak for mostly all the participants that we would like to see a lot more of his tutorials. Chris great job m8 and i look forward to taking part in more of your classes. Keep up the great work

Comment

Thankyou everyone, I am really enjoying it so far and cant wait to dish out some of the stuff I have planned. We have a great bunch of guys here dont we!

Comment

Good stuff last night ChewMe1!

I learned several things: Not spite-calling minraises when I'm in the big blind (I like to punish minraisrs, but often punish myself in the process...). Adjusting my hand range: raising utg with AQo (I would have folded), folding an unopened pot with Arag in position (I would have spewed some chips). I'll definitely be attending your future sessions!

Thanks

Roland GTX

Comment

i fully agree with everyone!umbup: Chris your doing a great job! i do have one suggestion though. i think its better for you if you remind us to keep the chat on topic, keeps it easier for u to keep up i would really like to see a session on the later stages of the mtt, were most get shortstacked. i think i have the most leeks there gl at the tables and i cant wait for the next session

Comment

missed yesterday's but look forward to future classes for sure....
                      glutton = insatiable, or unquenchable appetite
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                        missed yesterday's but look forward to future classes for sure....
                        glutton = insatiable, or unquenchable appetite
                        What is "mutton" then? Talk about an insatiable or unquenchable appetite!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post
                          What is "mutton" then?
                          A dog with an insatiable, or unquenchable appetite?
                          Head Live Trainer
                          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yuck! ...mutton....:
                            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.