PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ahar live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahar live

hi all is it worth me watching this live session with ahar

**Moved to a more Appropriate fourm - JDean**
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi ace,

You mean today's session >>Here<<? I would say yes, absolutely. Given the games you're playing (based on your posts in hand analysis) I'd encourage you to also follow his bankroll builder series as it rolls out in the video archive, it teaches you about BR management to grow a bankroll in micros (starting with $5) via the SNG games you like to play.

Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Looking forward to it, since i never been in one of his classes. Thank Dave

Comment

Yes you will see a lot of the spots that regually come up in your (my) everyday play then you can ask why he folds or raises in a partictlar spot.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

cheers guys have registered thx

Comment

Am I missing something?? The bankroll builder class is saying you need 150 VPPs to access it!

Seems odd that you need 150 to watch something that relates to players learning the game and just progressing beyond micro stakes.....or maybe I just dont get enough time to play to build up points.

:-(

Snapper
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by SnapperJohn1 View Post
                Am I missing something?? The bankroll builder class is saying you need 150 VPPs to access it!

Seems odd that you need 150 to watch something that relates to players learning the game and just progressing beyond micro stakes.....or maybe I just dont get enough time to play to build up points.

:-(

Snapper
                Its because andy has progressed out of the micros now and is at a higher level

Comment

Originally posted by darkmajik365 View Post
                  Its because andy has progressed out of the micros now and is at a higher level
                  Yes that's exactly right. The class he ran live today is actually at the end of the series and he has grown the starting bankroll beyond the target, so he's covering when one moves up at the end (hence the title "Beyond the Micros").

The series starts with a $5 bankroll in .25c 90-mans, the first classes in the series are already released in the video archive under Andy's Video Page, sessions 17,18,20,21 (no VPP restrictions).

Check it out.

Dave
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.