PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheLangolier Training: Feedback, FAQ, and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLangolier Training: Feedback, FAQ, and Discussion Thread

Hi all,

I'm going to start a dedicated thread here for discussion of my live trainings. I'll update this thread with topic announcements, and any feedback etc you might have can go here. If you'd like to submit hand histories to me for analysis during Live Training, please email them to me in .txt format along with any necessary background info to Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi all,

My new series for January starts tonight: Blind Play Series #1: Defending the Blinds

This will be a 4 part series run during the month on Thursdays that includes both defending and attacking the blinds as topics.

I have chosen the 6 max cash format for this series as play around the blinds comes up most often in this format, but the concepts discussed will apply to other formats as well, so this is truly a series fit for all.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good stuff dave.. Will there be VPP requirements for this? So I and other americans (or other VPPless PSOers) know.. Thnx, MT

PS. the sunday tourney was a blast! I had a great time even if I did have to leave early for family commitments. One of these a mo. or so would be awesome...
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

seconded

Comment

Hi Dave..

I did the tourney one, $1.10 ...but you seemed to only be on my table towards the end of the session.

Can you please get your act together !

Very much enjoyed, and I will be back for more. The one tonight is around 11.30 pm, so a little late, but if any lessons catch my time zone, I will do some.

Many thanks

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
            Good stuff dave.. Will there be VPP requirements for this? So I and other americans (or other VPPless PSOers) know.. Thnx, MT
            The Blind Play Series will have no VPP restriction

PS. the sunday tourney was a blast! I had a great time even if I did have to leave early for family commitments. One of these a mo. or so would be awesome...
            Thanks, it won't be every month but we will definitely have more of the Home Games Sunday Specials in the future.

Dave
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
              Hi Dave.. I did the tourney one, $1.10 ...but you seemed to only be on my table towards the end of the session. Can you please get your act together ! Very much enjoyed, and I will be back for more. The one tonight is around 11.30 pm, so a little late, but if any lessons catch my time zone, I will do some. Many thanks Richard
              Thanks, glad you had a great time at the Sunday Special Home Games too. I know the late slot during the week is very late for some, but if you're able it's worth it. umbup: Dave
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                I know the late slot during the week is very late for some, but if you're able it's worth it. umbup: Dave
                yeah, if i'm lucky i get 2 hours sleep after, if you could schedule them just a little bit earlier (like 2 hours earlier) that would be great. i just need too much vitamin drink to stay awake that long.
                17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry Django, it's not possible.

Dave
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the latest member review: Sunday Million feat. Django66 - Part 2 is on tap for Monday at 21:00 ET. Hope to see you there.

Dave
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

The latest member review is starting tonight: $1.50 90-man feat. PSO Member RandomJeff. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
                      Dave
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi All,

Part 2 of my new series on blind play is on tap for today, in this segment the focus will be on defending from the small blind position. Click on the link to register for Defending the Blinds - SB Position

This will be a 4 part series run during the month on Thursdays that includes both defending and attacking the blinds as topics. NOTE: This series is not VPP restricted!

I have chosen the 6 max cash format for this series as play around the blinds comes up most often in this format, but the concepts discussed will apply to other formats as well, so this is truly a series fit for all.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
                        Dave
                        Head Live Trainer
                        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

I'll be taking the early slot on Monday for my Member Review class: Sunday Million feat. Django66 Part 3... it's at 15:00 ET.

Hope to see you there!

Dave
                          Head Live Trainer
                          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just a reminder that my class today in the 20:00 ET slot is a member review of PSO member RandomJeff playing in a $1.50 90-man KO. This is part 2 so we'll pick it up in the middle of the tournament. The class registration page is here, registration opens at 18:00 ET.

Hope to see you there!

Dave
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                              Just a reminder that my class today in the 20:00 ET slot is a member review of PSO member RandomJeff playing in a $1.50 90-man KO. This is part 2 so we'll pick it up in the middle of the tournament. The class registration page is here, registration opens at 18:00 ET.

Hope to see you there!

Dave
                              Class starts in 12 minutes!
                              Head Live Trainer
                              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.