PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheLangolier Training: Feedback, FAQ, and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

In about 1.5 hours we'll be doing another segment of "You Make the Call"! This will be a discussion intensive class where the participants will be asked for their decision and reasoning at every decision point before we see what was done in game (see the class description on the registration page). 150VPP to join as a participant, but all are welcome to enter in viewer mode.

Come >>Register Here<<

Hope to see you there!

Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all, Tonight we're going to start a review of PSO member ChrisBooth83 in a large field MTT, the Bigger $4.40. The session starts in about 45 minutes, Come join us! umbup: Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

Tonight in just under 3 hours time we will be reviewing some interesting spots played by PSO member pirateglenn in a .50c 45-man SNG. I've picked some key spots to review that I think are common spots we all get into during MTT and multi table SNG play, which I hope the group will find useful to discuss and I hope to see you there! You can >>Register Here<<!

Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi All,

The first of 2 SCOOP Warm Ups starts in 4 hours, registration is open now!

This is one of the sessions that can earn you a special ticket to the PSO sub-satellite... since participation in the sub-satellite is limited to those who attend the SCOOP Warm Up training, it is a fantastic value with PSO adding 5 seats! Come get in the training so you're qualified for this! (Details can be found Here)

See you there!

Dave
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

In about a half an hour we'll be getting started with the next part of a member review featuring ChrisBooth83 in the Bigger $4.40... come join us!

Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

Getting started shortly, we'll be doing a review of a $3.50 single table SNG featuring PSO member eladbent. Come join us!

Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

It's 6-max day! Come join me at 21ET for a class on Common Spots in 6-max, were I'll be looking at, you guessed it, a few of the more common situations that come up and how to approach them. For today's class I'll be featuring hands submitted by PSO member f1nlaion at the 10NL level. No VPP restriction, and >>Registration is now open<<.

See you there!

Dave
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi All,

MTT action!

Tonight at 21ET we are going to finish the review of PSO member ChrisBooth83 in the Bigger $4.40, Come check it out!

Dave
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi All,

I have a new series starting tonight at 21ET called I Have A Pair! Peeps are always asking about how to play small and medium pocket pairs in a variety of situations, so I decided to make a series dedicated to just that.

In part 1 of the series tonight, we will be examining playing pairs with a short stack, with an eye on how to evaluate the mathematics of these situations to back up our play!

>>Registration is Open<<

Hope you can be there.
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

Tonight at 21ET we will begin a member review of PSO member Bandshooter in The Bigger $5.50, some large field MTT action... >>Hope you can join us!<<

Dave
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi All, Come join me for Closing the Deal Part 1 tonight in just under 3 hours time! In this class we will be reviewing the final table of a $1.50 90-man played by PSO member labs22, and talking about how to finish out that last table of a tournament, with particular consideration towards stack size considerations. Hope to see you there. umbup: Dave
                        Head Live Trainer
                        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i HAVE TRIED TO REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING TONIGHT BUT FOR SOME REASON CANNOT REGISTER AS A PARTICIPANT OR A VIEWER.

opps sorry didn't notice the caps lock.
                          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Never mind i'm registered.

No idea what happened.

sorry for any confusion.

Grade b
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                              Hi All, Come join me for Closing the Deal Part 1 tonight in just under 3 hours time! In this class we will be reviewing the final table of a $1.50 90-man played by PSO member labs22, and talking about how to finish out that last table of a tournament, with particular consideration towards stack size considerations. Hope to see you there. umbup: Dave
                              Hi all, Closing the Deal Part 2 is tonight, in a bit less than an hour and a half from now. I hope you can make it. Dave
                              Head Live Trainer
                              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi all,

Tonight at 21ET we will be covering Part 2 of the Bigger $5.50 with PSO member BandShooter. In this part we'll be looking at and discussing some interesting hands from the middle stages of the tournament. You can >>Register Here<<
                                Head Live Trainer
                                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X