PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TCOOP Special Live Training!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCOOP Special Live Training!

Come join Andre "HoRRoR77" for a special event! Andre will be running TCOOP Event #3, $134 NLHE Knockout MTT as a Live Training for the PSO membership!

This event takes place on Thursday the 19th at 16:00 ET (Right after Flix's regular training). I'm going to open registration for this special class 24 hours prior to start, and you can REGISTER HERE.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

BUMP!

Reminder, this is starting in a little over an hour now.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice one Lango.

Good idea to put reminders of these in the forums - I would definitely have missed this otherwise, as I tend to use the ever growing video archive more now and attend the live sessions less, due to timing and mutil-tasking issues (I'm either asleep or playing at several tables at many of the times the live training is on).

I'm in for this now though - so good luck Andre - looking forward to the HORRORSHOW!

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.