PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

live training Omaha8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live training Omaha8

first of all a big TY to all the great trainers!!umbup:umbup: i was wondering if its possible to do some live trainings of Omaha 8 anyone else interested??

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ravenqueen76 View Post
      first of all a big TY to all the great trainers!!umbup:umbup: i was wondering if its possible to do some live trainings of Omaha 8 anyone else interested??
      Hi ravenqueen76, There is an available live training replay about PLO8 by Ahar010 (PSO TEAM trainer) and he plays a live session of PLO8 Micro stakes and explains the game and his thought process. You can view it here by clicking on the link below. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...icro-ring-game I'd also like to see more live training videos about Omaha8! Good luck at the tables, CannonLee
      Last edited by CannonLee; Mon Dec 19, 2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

thank you for moving this i wasnt sure where to put it...i defenetly need to learn to scroll down a page lol.. ty also for your response, i saw both the langoliers and ahars video and learned a lot.. still i really hope there will be more omaha trainings, both PLO and LO8 gl at the tables 2umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ravenqueen76 View Post
          thank you for moving this i wasnt sure where to put it...i defenetly need to learn to scroll down a page lol.. ty also for your response, i saw both the langoliers and ahars video and learned a lot.. still i really hope there will be more omaha trainings, both PLO and LO8 gl at the tables 2umbup:umbup:
          lol it happens to us all Here is some tips for getting started in the PSO forum. Please click the link below http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started I'm an Omaha8 aficionado and I am also really anticipating more videos about Omaha8 by The Langolier and Ahar!umbup:

Comment

Hi,

The directed focus right now is on no-limit hold'em specifically, as that is what the large majority of demand is for. I've put in a request for approval to conduct additional omaha/8 sessions. I expect that if approved, it will be on a limited basis initially until the school grows and thus the demand for O8 grows with it.

Thanks,
            Dave
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Daveumbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.