PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Archive hasnt been updated for a long time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Archive hasnt been updated for a long time...

Guys there are a lot of videos i missed and want to watch. but it seems the last time the video archive has been updated was over a month ago...

Do you plan to upload all the training videos or i can consider them dead?

Yes, we know... they are not dead. There's been a transition in not only who is going to be processing those for upload, but also the process is changing as well. It's been a slower road than we'd have liked but we will get caught up eventually, and the backlog should start going up very shortly (I can say that with confidence because I'm actually involved in part of the process now). For the record we are about a month and a half behind, but we are aware of it and will be getting it caught up. Normal turn around time for video archiving will likely be in the 2 to 4 week range once we are caught up with the back log.

I apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

New video page

I see there's a new video page, with a lot less video content - will the older material be made available? (http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content)

I was looking for the older Langolier training videos - The page use to have a list of all the trainers and pros to select from. Now there is just a handful of videos, on the bottom of the page, it states that you need 3000 FPP's to view. It seems like this is just a transistion period while this section is being updated, is that the case?
      "May the cards be with you!"

Comment

Originally posted by king_spadez1 View Post
        I see there's a new video page, with a lot less video content - will the older material be made available? (http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content)

I was looking for the older Langolier training videos - The page use to have a list of all the trainers and pros to select from. Now there is just a handful of videos, on the bottom of the page, it states that you need 3000 FPP's to view. It seems like this is just a transistion period while this section is being updated, is that the case?
        This is a mistake, it's been reported and we'll look for resolution early next week... it will be restored.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...312#post317312

Thanks,
        Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.