PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonights Session with the Langolier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Session with the Langolier

Having trouble accessing the 150VPP+ training registration page, for Dave's session tonight, in an hour and a bit. It says I do not have the correct level. (which I do). Is anybody else having problems?

only 4 or 5 seem to be registered so far.

I have contacted support who are looking into it.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Yeh I Can't register either I have more than enough points.
    Not going to be happy if i miss it
    I sent support an email, no reply yet.

Comment

No Ed, I managed to register ok, hope you get in, let us know if you manage too! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Its the 1st of December here. Does that have anything to do with it?
        Bit hard to get 150 points in a couple hours.

Comment

No, I don't think so.... As far as I'm aware your Vpp's carry over from the month before..... I've sent an internal message to Dave and the rest of the team, just waiting on word back! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
            No Ed, I managed to register ok, hope you get in, let us know if you manage too! Raiser umbup:
            Now 6 participants 1 viewer- probably all PSO Staff/Trainers/Mods as I'm sure you get special access status. Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
              Now 6 participants 1 viewer- probably all PSO Staff/Trainers/Mods as I'm sure you get special access status. Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
              Yes Ed, you are correct but I've also earned 150 plus the hard way just like all the other members that will attend. I'm working on it but it sounds like a support issue. Can you take a screenshot of the message you are getting. It will help support! Cheers Ed! Raiser umbup:

Comment

When you move the mouse over the register button it just comes up.
                "Your level is not high enough"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
                  When you move the mouse over the register button it just comes up.
                  "Your level is not high enough"
                  That is exactly what I get Chuckkky.

and RoyalRaise,

i wasn't suggesting you don't earn your VPPs lol. Just aware that the trainer can see a list of registered members so might be able to tell if it is affecting everybody who hasn't got the priveleged access that staff obviously need.

Screenshots? I've heard of them but am pretty clueless really with technology. I'm Arts and Humanities Faculty me....(hence the bad maths too)

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GREAT RESPONSE

Thank you for your email.

PSO has a big archive of training articles, educational videos,
                    and training tools. To assist you finding your way through the
                    archive, PSO has developed an innovative system which enables
                    members get the best content customised to their needs.

The access to PSO articles, videos and poker content is now
                    directly associated to VPP earnings which ensures that each user
                    receives the appropriate learning material. Our educational
                    videos are tailored by the Team PokerStars Pro and Team
                    PokerStars Online. A group of the most elite and well respected
                    poker professionals in the world.

Monthly earned VPPs are used to calculate your VIP Level. As soon
                    as you have reached the VPPs required for a certain level, the
                    content for such level will be unlocked within the next 48 hours.
                    This applies to the current and following month.

A detailed overview of the VPP Levels can be found on the
                    following website:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content

PokerStars VIP Player Points (VPPs) are awarded to players based
                    on the amount of rake collected at PokerStars' real money ring
                    games and tournaments.

For detailed information regarding VPPs please visit the
                    PokerStars website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/

Feel free to contact us back in case of further assistance.

Regards,

Carlos D.
                    PokerSchoolOnine Support Team

Comment

I know Ed, I know I've message the team internally. Some of them have been unable to register too so it seems that there is a bug in the system. Dave has been messaged and we're working on a solution. As soon as I know I'll let you guys know. Sorry I can't give you a better answer at the moment but I'm trying! Raiser umbup:

Comment

I am registered.
                        not sure how/way i logged in at about 5pm eastern and signed up. (still in November in Europe) where the servwer is hosted. we had a simular issue when the clocks switched over.

Grade b
                        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Raiser

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                            I am registered.
                            not sure how/way i logged in at about 5pm eastern and signed up. (still in November in Europe) where the servwer is hosted. we had a simular issue when the clocks switched over.

Grade b
                            Scrach that
                            i got booted cos my levels not high enough..
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                              Now 6 participants 1 viewer- probably all PSO Staff/Trainers/Mods as I'm sure you get special access status.

if that were the case wouldnt it be closer to 30 or 40?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.