PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you should attend live Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you should attend live Training

My inclination was to fold to a bet, but i heard a voice in my head say "weak bet generally means weak holdings" So spurred on by the power of TheLangolier the shove. also need to add another Daveisum "your mileage may vary" But in this case my Villain was mega loose and mega passive and had already he would fold to big bets. Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

limp/call... either a small pair or mid/low suited connector. You may or may not have had the best hand (probably did), but being aggressive in the right situations will pay off.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dont over read the limp/call as new players also love to misplay big hands.
      Can get you in trouble if your not looking for it.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.