PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

request for a training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request for a training

Dear Dave Et al,

Would it be possible to do a live training on 10c 360 man s'n'g.

I Noticed that most of our training start at the 25 cent level.

Thanks for concedering

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

I'll run it by the trainers and if it fits into their schedule I'm sure Andy or Chris would (both are doing br builder series right now).

I'd be happy to do a review of one you played in some future month, but I already have my Dec class topics mapped out on paper so I wouldn't look for it until Jan or Feb.

If they are playing super loose/crazy like was posted in the general forum, my strategy would be to speculate only cheaply and in position, otherwise play strong 1 pair hands+ very fast and hard. And a little prayer couldn't hurt.

GL
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Dave,

Just as i read that had the chance to do it.

Woohoo

it worked,

that Dave is Amazing

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
        If they are playing super loose/crazy like was posted in the general forum
        GL
        Loose/crazy is an understatement. Sometimes I think those are worse than the first 15 min of an astronomer freeroll.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I would be interested in this as well. If you want to do a replayer session I finished third in one this afternoon. I don't know if I want that many people knowing what a nit I am though.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.