PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Special feat. Spacegravy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Special feat. Spacegravy

Hi everyone!

Be sure to watch PokerStars Team Online Pro Grayson "spacegravy" Physioc this upcoming Sunday, November 20th 2011 at 15:15 ET as a special guest in our Sunday Special! He will taking some time out of his busy Sunday schedule to join our Trainer Dave "TheLangolier" to answer your questions and discuss strategy while railing the Pros.

REGISTER HERE!

Feel free to post your questions for Grayson inside this thread and discuss our Sunday Special.

Also check out his SNG Beginner Series at PSO: Part 1, Part 2

Grayson is one of the elite players of the online poker world and a Team Online Pro at PokerStars , so don't miss out on this golden opportunity!

Regards,
    Christopher
    Last edited by TheLangolier; Fri Nov 18, 2011, 08:10 PM.

nice!

Comment

I am going to attend this session! Spacegravy is one of my favorite players, he is so good at sit and go tournaments!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Grayson,

First off thank you for the seemingly private lessons you have given me in Part 1 & 2 of your videos I have learned so much and look forward to improving even more.

1. I know you play the 9 mans sng's and my question is do you find them more profitable than the 18 or 27 mans at the same level?

2. I notice you play alot of turbo's over regular speed and to what degree does your opening ranges change from your videos Part 1 & 2 if at all?

Thanks
        CB

Comment

Hey Chris,

I hope we touched on these, once the session begins I am not reading the forums etc., so in the future please ask live during the session when we take questions for any guest pro we have on.

Thanks,
          Dave
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think I need a special undertitle now, I feel out of place here

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.