PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Schedule week of 11/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Schedule week of 11/7

Hi All,

We have some schedule anomalies this coming week so I wanted to make sure you're aware of what's going on.

First, Felix is in Las Vegas and won't have a session for the next 2 weeks, so the Thursday evening Euro slot is open then.

Second, Chris's Tuesday and Wednesday sessions are canceled as well due to his traveling in the US this week.

Finally, Andy is not available Monday for his regular time, which is the evening Euro slot, but he was able to run his session later, so we have moved him to be later on the calendar, and scheduled my Monday session to follow it.

I realize this sequence of events works out such that there is no evening Euro slot this week... I apologize for that. Normally if we know a trainer can't take a normally scheduled slot in advance, we'll try and have someone else cover it if possible. In this case no one can cover the open slots. As we add trainers this will be a problem less and less.

Next week we'll be back to normal (with the exception of Felix still being in Vegas). You can view the schedule for this week on the Live Training Calendar

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.