PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coaching live a time missunderstood!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching live a time missunderstood!

I was looking forward to the first HU SNG live coaching but just to find out that was ended while I thought it was starting.

This is no the first time that I mess up with the time, no, sorry, that has been a mess up with the time and not just because me!

On the home page was posted the time at about 15pm and with the right calculation should be 20pm Europena time but for a reason unknow to me, it start an hour early.

Now, I would say, as we are many from Europe, can you please start considerate as like members and starting post the time for Europe too?

TY

Originally posted by kiroman68 View Post
    I was looking forward to the first HU SNG live coaching but just to find out that was ended while I thought it was starting.

This is no the first time that I mess up with the time, no, sorry, that has been a mess up with the time and not just because me!

On the home page was posted the time at about 15pm and with the right calculation should be 20pm Europena time but for a reason unknow to me, it start an hour early.

Now, I would say, as we are many from Europe, can you please start considerate as like members and starting post the time for Europe too?

TY
    what part of Europe ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, no doubt this was caused by the time change in Europe last Sunday, and in the ET time zone this Sunday. But we did have many discussions about this during the week as it affected prior live training, and I referenced it again in my reminder for the Sunday Special here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...rStars-and-PSO.

Clocks are back in sync now. The site lists everything in ET, I'm not in the ET timezone either so I know how you feel, but it's not practical to list multiple time zones. We don't mean for it to be an inconvenience for anyone... there are members here from a lot of time zones. Europe, Canada/US, Australia, New Zealand. When in doubt, check the message on the registration page that says "Session starts in X hours xx minutes" to get a better gauge on the timing.

I promise we'll be more diligent about drawing attention to this in the future. HoRRoR's session was recorded today so we'll have that up in the video archive as well.

Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tyvm

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.