PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19Honu62 training cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19Honu62 training cancelled

I just noticed that Chris' training sessions are cancelled.

I hope that everything is ok with him and hope to see him back soon.

TC

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
    I just noticed that Chris' training sessions are cancelled.

I hope that everything is ok with him and hope to see him back soon.

TC

hey tc ddont worry cowboys in vegas at a live tourney ,he was in ahars training for a bit ,kick up a storm and left lol

Comment

Hey yeah, sorry for the confusion. Those classes were put on the schedule originally as he wanted to run those replayer sessions while vacationing in Vegas, and then I said to him are you insane why do you want to be in a hotel room on your laptop at 9am PT while in VEGAS, wtf is wrong with you!!! You should either be sleeping it off or still out partying/playing your session from the night before. lol

He came around and we canceled the sessions. Both replayer session topics will be covered, just done at a different time (one already ran, the other is scheduled for Thursday night after he's back home).
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

LOL! I hope you saw my post about winning last night in Vegas! Only 28 players but $420 is a good start.
        Sorry I had to cancel but will see you sickos Thurs eve.
        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...91-Cowboy-wins!

BTW this is my second largest cash eva!

Gidee Up!

Last edited by 19honu62; Wed Sep 14, 2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the win Chris,

See ya Thursday hopefully.

TC

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.