PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Table SNG Class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Table SNG Class?

I've seen a few MTT classes, and several cash classes, both 6-max and full ring. Can we get some single table sit-and-go lessons too? I think there is a lot to learn from them, it goes from full ring, to short handed, to headsup; the blind levels change making the relative stack sizes smaller; and stack sizes change. I think with all those different factors changing makes for a fun tough game where adapting to the different circumstances is crucial. I think there is a lot to learn for almost everyone from a lesson on these games.

no worries I will run them wed 1:30 pm instead of cash

Comment

Oh nice well have to check that out,oh wait 1:30?
      Hamburger,guess I will watch it when it gets released as a video.

Comment

Nice, thanks Chris. Let me know when you plan to start the series so we can change the registration page image.

Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Mon Aug 29, 2011, 07:37 PM.
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well i play the 9 mans lots and it takes about an hr to win one but i would stagger a couple games over the hr. turbos . fifty fifties no worries

Comment

I noticed this on the schedule, but I was unable to come. I'm usually sleeping at that time. Will this run again, or be put into the video archive?

Comment

I will be running them on my regular schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
                  I will be running them on my regular schedule.
                  And most, if not all, will be video archived.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow no pressure there Dave. LOL Ok i hope this one is archived as I took it down!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.