PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to thank chris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to thank chris

That must've been a lil like hell last night with all the training tool problems you were having while pretty deep in those toureys (with chips btw) and having to screw around with it so much while trying to concentrate on your games. Just a quick thank you for sticking with it as long as you did,coming back 3 or 4 times just because a few of us were still there. BIG props to you man! and sorry you had to use the bucket for the wrong reasons. and as frustrated as you were, keeping your cool (pretty much..lol) showed a lot of class! Thnx again, stack em high!! MT
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Thanks MT and sorry for all the problems. I appreciate the support more than you know.

Gidee Up!

Comment

I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyone willing to open up their game for training.
      Especially live as opposed to replaying sessions.
      And keeping up with chat that is at best only partly on topic.
      I missed this particular session, but to have the software go haywire too?

Sheesh.........

Thanks Chris and all the PSO trainers!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.