PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Live Training

    Hi,

    I just wanted to let everyone know that there are three live training sessions on this evening.

    I would recommend anyone that wants to improve their poker to avail of these sessions and participate!!!

    TC

  • #2
    Just to say great sessions and thanks to all the Trainers. I will give some feedback early next week as I am away until Monday.

    Cheers,

    TC

    Comment


    • #3
      I cant wait umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        It is all positive, Roomik, believe it or not: LOL

        Take it easy.

        TC

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          I cant wait umbup:
          Put that rifle down right now !

          Comment


          • #6
            I guess your evening is my afternoon,I see nothing running today.
            Hard enough that I have to subtract 3 hours from Eastern time but making military time just messes me right up..They must think I can add and subtract like the average 6 year old!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
              I guess your evening is my afternoon,I see nothing running today.
              Hard enough that I have to subtract 3 hours from Eastern time but making military time just messes me right up..They must think I can add and subtract like the average 6 year old!
              If it's over 13:00, just subtract 12...13:00 is 1 pm..

              Comment


              • #8
                SOMETIMES I RUN OUT OF FINGERS


                sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                  If it's over 13:00, just subtract 12...13:00 is 1 pm..
                  Its not right that I have to do two conversions to find out what time it is!
                  Im starting another boycott.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                    Its not right that I have to do two conversions to find out what time it is!
                    Im starting another boycott.
                    Yep...it sucks if you don't live in the center of the universe...eastern time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol Isee I have to add 5 just like in pokerstars...however when the clocks go back/forward are different times in US and UK lol I only get confused when I get the wrong day!!! they will have it listed as say Monday so I jot down Monday but when I add my 5 its now tuesday so i jot down tues@ X but i kept forgeting the am or pm Im glad its not just me and this is why I was late for class 2 days running - sorry Boss mileypoker:

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      X Cookies Information

                      We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.