PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New videos

Hi folks,

I just watched the latest video training from CHIPSTAR1, which was very informative for anyone starting at the microstake levels.

I feel though that it is more aimed at those playing multiple tables rather than single tables, nevertheless, it offers a great deal of insight at these levels.

I made some comments and I would like to say that CHIPSTAR1 did a great job and thanks to PSO for posting this up.

Cheers,

TC

Agreed,I enjoyed his video as well.

Look forward to his next video.

Comment

I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was geared to multi tablers.. showed you the neccesity of a HUD though... also loved the guy who was an uber nit playing 22 like AA lol, really confused chip

Comment

As I said in my comments Room I tend to target multi tablers at this level, and anyone with a big buyin and patience and discipline represents a multi tabler if it does not come up on search.

They pay me off must of the time but i am beginning to discover it is even better at 2/5.

TC

Comment

Hey topthecat

Would his advice stil be useful to someone who only plays tournaments ?

What I mean is , is it worth me watching it? Im guessing be lots of useful stuff but then again im ony guessing

rolo

Comment

Wow. Where did you spring from. You could have my last one

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              Wow. Where did you spring from. You could have my last one
              .... LMAO... Oh Rolo... lol lol... you were right about the ASSumptions.

You should check profiles Dman before you put forth your case.

Comment

O-M-G ! @ that flasher mac icon too funny

sorry I couldnt resist
                Last edited by rolo834; Wed Jul 20, 2011, 06:15 AM. Reason: please kindly note I am a guy

Comment

YEA DAN YOU SHOULD LOL

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I was only a wingman for you Dennis, not putting myself out there.

Still chuckling..

Comment

I should put a wig on my cookiemonster and see if it changes things for me.

Comment

COME TO CAL. AND WE WILL HIT THE TOWN
                        AFTER WE PLAY SOME POKER

AFTER WE PLAY I'LL HAVE TO BUY COS YOU WILL BE BROKE

LOL
                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.