PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheLangolier live training issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLangolier live training issues

Hi all,

We're still working on resolving the audio stream and freezing issues experienced in my live training sessions over the past week. While we try some different things I made the decision to cancel last nights session (Ranging Opponents- practice by example) and tonights session (Position) as well. I made the decision because the last couple classes were almost untenable, and then Tuesday nights class (Profiling for Exploitation) was so trouble ridden we canceled mid way through. So rather than bang our heads against the wall the rest of this week, I moved the classes.

I have moved all 3 of the above mentioned classes to next week, with high hopes we'll have the issue resolved by then.

Thanks everyone for your patience, this is not normal at all... it's a new issue that just surfaced last week and we are working on identifying and resolving.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

cancelled classes OK Dave. I'll be looking forward to the classes next week.umbup:

Comment

live training
      Originally posted by kings&que639 View Post
      OK Dave. I'll be looking forward to the classes next week.umbup:
      realy enjoyed watching the live training table, makes it easier to understand. one thing, do you think the pros can unplug the house phone before the game lol. great site, GARYUK1

Comment

On that note

Originally posted by GARYUK1 View Post
        realy enjoyed watching the live training table, makes it easier to understand. one thing, do you think the pros can unplug the house phone before the game lol. great site, GARYUK1
        Let's remind the participants to watch the language while we're at it. These sessions are being recorded for the library for all comers. If you wouldn't say it to your mother, don't type it in the chat.

If you're going to participate in the live game training sessions, please don't register for a tournament that might put you at the same table as the presenter, it's embarrassing at the least.

Comment

Hi all,

Update, I believe we have resolved my problem connecting to the training tool. I've tested it with the slide presentation and it was quick and responsive, so that's a great sign. I don't know for sure that this will also resolve the audio streaming problem, but am very optimistic. We'll find out in tomorrow night's training session.

Thanks,
          Dave
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.