PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xflixx' Training: Feedback, FAQ & Hand History Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xflixx' Training: Feedback, FAQ & Hand History Thread

Hi guys!

This is xflixx on a special PSO account to be able to post here in the PSO forums.

I'm excited to be taking on the regular wednesday spot at 15:00 E.T. with my 6-max NL cashgame live trainings. Here's a link to my already recorded sessions and bio.

Please feel free to use this thread to post feedback, ideas or suggestions for upcoming sessions as well as any questions you may have for me.

Also, please post any 6-max NL cashgame hand histories that I may use for review in upcoming sessions (I will need the original PokerStars hand history format).

Looking forward to seeing you in my future PSO sessions!

Greetings from Germany,
    Felix
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Mar 23, 2014, 01:14 AM.
    Live Trainer

Hey Felix, welcome to our forum. umbup: I'm sure the players are very glad to have your experience here. Good luck with everything!

Comment

I caught the replay of your session and was very impressedumbup:umbup: Thank you Felix and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi Felix, I'm very glad to have you aboard for a regular Wednesday session on 6 max cash games. umbup: I watched 2 of your trainings and liked them both a lot. umbup: Looking forward to many more to come. Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys Much appreciated!
          Live Trainer

Comment

I really like the 6 max training umbup:
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Saw a couple of the classes and really enjoyed them. However, I did miss the other two...any plan to upload all the sessions?

Comment

Originally posted by Roots Levi View Post
                Saw a couple of the classes and really enjoyed them. However, I did miss the other two...any plan to upload all the sessions?
                Felix's 1st and 3rd sessions were recorded successfully, the 2nd and 4th were not successfully recorded so those won't be video archived. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will schedule a recorder to be present at all of Felix's sessions, and while a batting average of .500 may be great in baseball, I realize it's not so much in live training recordings. The technical problems we had on the 2nd and 4th sessions were flukes. Suffice it to say we've run pretty bad recording Felix but will do our best for some run-good on his future sessions.

Dave
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ah, I see. What a shame.
                  Thanks for the effort Dave.
                  Hopefully all is well this Wednesday.

Comment

Hey all,

FYI I will be starting out with a new training series this wednesday on how to get you all started in 6-max NL cashgames.

I have done a similar series for the german community before and I thought it might be helpful for both beginner and advanced grinders as I will be playing a different limit each week (from 2NL to 50NL consecutively).

Hope to see you on wednesday, when I will be playing 2NL live and talking about all aspects of getting started in 6-max!

Felix
                    Live Trainer

Comment

Sounds awesome will be in on this for sure.
                      You going to give us a answer to the blog question,its been eating at me!

Comment

Welcome to the PSO training team

Looking forward to your 6 max class, all your sessions have been top notch! The hand you posted in your blog has gotten plenty of discussion around my house. I can't wait for the outcome, and for more of these hands in the future.

Thanks for your extra effort,
                        Keith
                        "May the cards be with you!"

Comment

I will be doing another blog update at the end of the week and I will be solving the hand then

And thx again for the positive feedback, appreciate it!

Felix
                          Live Trainer

Comment

umbup: ***** Hand History for Game 64227576778 ***** (Poker Stars) $2.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, July 06, 03:56:00 ET 2011 Table Halley III (Real Money) Seat 6 is the button Seat 1: MassaMucho ( $1.74 USD ) Seat 2: jjpaukova ( $2.68 USD ) Seat 3: KolkaKiller ( $2.28 USD ) Seat 4: MEVpaul ( $3.27 USD ) Seat 5: shon sprite ( $0.89 USD ) Seat 6: xflixx ( $5.36 USD ) MassaMucho posts small blind [$0.01 USD]. jjpaukova posts big blind [$0.02 USD]. ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to MEVpaul [ 2c 7d ] KolkaKiller folds MEVpaul raises [$0.06 USD] shon sprite calls [$0.06 USD] xflixx raises [$0.24 USD] MassaMucho folds jjpaukova folds MEVpaul raises [$0.94 USD] shon sprite folds xflixx raises [$5.08 USD] MEVpaul calls [$2.27 USD] xflixx wins $2.05 USD ** Dealing Flop ** [ 3c, 9d, Qs ] ** Dealing Turn ** [ 7s ] ** Dealing River ** [ 4d ] MEVpaul shows [2c, 7d ] MEVpaul wins $6.30 USD from main pot xflixx doesn't show [Ac, Kh ]

Comment

why are you shoving 2 7 off? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.