PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June Mail Bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Mail Bag

Hi all,

The next Mail Bag class is scheduled for this Tuesday night!

If you have a poker related question you'd like to submit, please do so by sending it to me via PM. Anything poker related is fair game. If you wish to submit a hand history, send me the PokerStars HH text please so I can load it to the replayer.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi all,

We made it, the storm has passed, it's all north and east of us now. Sorry for the impromtu cancelation at the start of class, but it was necessary obviously. That's the first time since we've been living here that the tornado sirens have gone off, so we were taking it pretty seriously. I'm hearing there was a touchdown in the next town over (we're really close to there, actually close enough that we are in that school district), so that would explain the sirens. With the mass volume of tornados hitting the midwestern US this spring, we were not amused hearing that siren for the first time.

I appreciate your understanding, and will bump the mailbag session back so we'll get it in.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

glad to hear all is well!.. bet that wasn't any fun at all w/ 5 little ones... hope you had some activities planned for just such a senerio to keep them occupied..
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Good stuff, glad that you are all safe.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.